New Service Available – Inspection and Tagging of Portable Fire Extinguishers
Fire extinguishers are required for all facilities to help protect both lives and property. Our HoodMasters Fire & Safety Technicians will inspect, service and maintain your extinguishers to ensure proper performance in the event of a fire.
Annual Inspection & Tagging of Fire Extinguishers
Following inspection, a new tamper seal and service tag will be attached and your extinguishers will be code compliant for one year. This meets NFPA 10 requirements.
Annual Inspection and Testing of Fire Hose
Our technician will:
- Check hoses and couplings for damage and debris
- Inspect the hose to ensure is is properly racked in the cabinet and that the nozzle is attached correctly
If the hose is due for testing:
- The hose will be unracked and brought to our facility
- We will unreel and inspect the hose, couplings and nozzles for debris, mildew, rot, cuts or abrasions
- Hoses will be hydro-statically tested and dried (meets NFPA 1962 Standards)
- Hoses will be returned to your facility and re-racked